We will do everything possible to make your stay most enjoyable. To ensure a very pleasant experience here, we have established the following policies. Please take a few minutes to review them, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
OldestStone Farm can accommodate groups large or small. However, please be aware we are currently only booking "whole house rentals" which includes five queen rooms and two bunk rooms. The rental does not include the use of the owner's private quarters; the owner will also be at the farmhouse. We take social distancing and CDC guidelines very seriously and ask that guests help to keep the farmhouse disinfected. Guests may not host parties on site without advance permission and these may incur additional site fees.
Farmhouse Rates: $850/night with a two night minimum.
QUEEN ROOMS -
- OldestStone Farm has five (5) queen bedrooms which share a full and half
- Each room* can accommodate a maximum of two (2) adults
- *One of our Queen Rooms also includes a small cot and can also accommodate a small crib. At this time, we are not able to provide any cribs or pack ‘n plays.
- Two of the Queen Rooms are located on the first floor off of the living room.
- Three of the Queen Rooms are located on the second floor of the farmhouse. Please note there is no elevator.
- The OldestStone Farm boasts two bunk rooms. Kids really love them!
- Our Upper Bunk Room is located on the third floor of the farmhouse and can sleep eight (8) [three sets of bunk beds plus futon].
- Our Lower Bunk Room is located off the kitchen and can sleep four (4) [two sets of bunk beds].
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in is between 3 PM and 8 PM. Early check-in may be available for an extra fee if our schedule allows, and must be arranged prior to the day of arrival. Arrangements must be made in advance for late arrival.
Check-out is by 1 PM so we can be ready for our next guests. Late check-out may be available for an extra fee, if our schedule allows, and must be arranged on the day of arrival or before.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation and the remaining amount in the 7 days before arrival.
If a reservation is canceled at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled arrival date, your reservation deposit, less a $35 cancellation fee per room, will be refunded, OR if you prefer, your full deposit will be converted to a cancellation certificate you can apply to a future stay during the next 12 months.
When a cancellation is made seven (7) days or less in advance of your arrival date, you will be charged for the entire cost of the reserved night(s) unless we are able to re-book the room for all nights that were reserved. If the room(s) is rebooked, your reservation deposit, less a $35 cancellation fee per room, will be refunded, OR if you prefer, your full deposit will be converted to a cancellation certificate you can apply to a future stay during the next 12 months.
For the comfort of our guests, there is no smoking indoors. Smoking is permitted outside with consideration for other guests that might be in the Common outdoor areas. Violation of this policy will result in immediate termination of stay and a minimum of $250 damages fee.
We love animals, we live on a farm, after all. OldestStone Farm accepts well-behaved dogs, but we do have a few rules, so please check with us first!
- Dogs may not stay in the farmhouse - but we have a lot of doggie-friendly accommodations.
- Fee for one dog is $50 and the fee for two dogs is $75
- Cats are not permitted